Award winning, small production, urban winery with tasting room. Hours subject to change. Call to confirm if traveling. Winery specializing in Mead & Ciders using local ingredients. Our mission is to produce the highest quality and innovative craft wine in a manner that respects the past, works for a better future, while having a good time in the present. We are time travelers, bringing one of the oldest alcoholic beverages – honey wine (mead) - into the future. The drink of kings and poets, gods, and Vikings, the drink of our ancestors, and now you! Check google, facebook or our web site for updates.
< 1 hour
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
241 within 3 miles
59 within 6 miles
See what other travelers are saying
- Koyangi282 contributionsHidden GemGreat variety of meads, wines, ciders, etc. Dan and Nicole were so friendly, and Dan's story of how the business came about is inspiring. Also has a very nerdy theme, which I like. Worth a stop if you're in the area.So glad you enjoyed the experience and the wine.Written August 27, 2020This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.Written August 21, 2020
- Eddie RScranton, Pennsylvania46 contributionsA cozy spot for great mead and conversation.Dan is a very friendly, passionate and knowledgeable owner. He makes great meads and enjoys talking about the processes and ingredients. Stop in and have some samples. There is a range of tastes that will satisfy even the pickiest person.Traveled as a coupleWritten July 24, 2021
- Anika M1 contributionWonderful, relaxed tasting roomDan was very knowledgeable and personable. We thoroughly enjoyed everything we tasted and enjoyed learning about their locally sourced green mead. Be sure to ask! Our little guys enjoyed sampling honey soda from the local honey farm that is their supplier. Worth the trip for the quality and variety!Traveled with familyWritten August 18, 2019
These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Solo
Stopped in to try some mead. Was surprised at the high quality of everything I tasted. Friendly staff, great choices and bought some as gifts which were greatly appreciated. They even had some mead made with local blueberries. Definitely recommend a stop , you won't regret it.
Written June 25, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Space Time Mead and Cider Works (Dunmore) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Space Time Mead and Cider Works
- Space Time Mead and Cider Works is open:
- Thu - Thu 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Fri - Fri 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Sat - Sat 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Hotels near Space Time Mead and Cider Works:
- (1.64 mi) Hilton Scranton & Conference Center
- (3.45 mi) Home2 Suites by Hilton Dickson City Scranton
- (2.37 mi) Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickson City/Scranton
- (1.57 mi) Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton
- (3.42 mi) Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dickson City - Scranton, an IHG Hotel