A really interesting little museum, great for a rainy day. The staff were very helpful and very informative about the place. Would definitely go back again. Worth a visit if you... read more
Home and workplace of celebrated Victorian photographer Julia Margaret...
Home and workplace of celebrated Victorian photographer Julia Margaret Cameron.
- Year round exhibits celebrating Julia's life and work
- Vintage cameras
- Programme of changing exhibitions
- Victorian dressing-up room
- Isle of Wight Festival displays
- FREE entry to the award-winning Tea Room and Museum Gift Shop
Lively programme of talks and events, check website for further information.
Coach parties and large groups welcome, please book in advance. Group and tour rates available.