really interesting museum in a very accessible place near freshwater bay. ideal for any weather but particularly good on a wet day. nice little cafe.very friendly staff. nice and... read more
Home and workplace of celebrated Victorian photographer Julia Margaret...
Home and workplace of celebrated Victorian photographer Julia Margaret Cameron.
- Year round exhibits celebrating Julia's life and work
- Vintage cameras
- Programme of changing exhibitions
- Victorian dressing-up room
- Isle of Wight Festival displays
- FREE entry to the award-winning Tea Room and Museum Gift Shop
Lively programme of talks and events, check website for further information.
Coach parties and large groups welcome, please book in advance. Group and tour rates available.