Tex Gwynn Complex
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
264 within 3 miles
43 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2015 • Solo
Walked over here the other night and enjoyed exploring this park. Lots of sports games and practices going on. Very nice facilities for those kinds of events. Some playground equipment and other things to see.
Written August 30, 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Tex Gwynn Complex (Maple Shade) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Tex Gwynn Complex
- Hotels near Tex Gwynn Complex:
- (3.42 mi) The Westin Mount Laurel
- (8.27 mi) The Dwight D Hotel
- (8.39 mi) AKA Rittenhouse Square
- (8.00 mi) Sonder The Witherspoon
- (7.09 mi) Independence Park Hotel, BW Premier Collection
- Restaurants near Tex Gwynn Complex:
- (0.53 mi) Maple Shade Custard Stand
- (0.38 mi) Yellow Submarine
- (0.40 mi) Santi Pizza
- (1.62 mi) Seasons 52
- (0.55 mi) Sea-lect Seafood