Features animalsLearn more about animal welfare in tourism
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
All you need to step foot in the door.
What is Travelers’ Choice?
Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.
Top ways to experience Lion Habitat Ranch and nearby attractions
- BEST SELLERGrand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk1,544Recommended97% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom$99.00per adult
- Las Vegas ATV/RAZOR/Gold Mine Tours-5 stars-Free Hotel pickup-lunch-sightseeing267Recommended98% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Full-day Toursfrom$229.00per adult (price varies by group size)
97 within 3 miles
Burger King 18872
Bar at Bermuda and St Rose
0.6 mi$$ - $$$
0.8 mi$$ - $$$ • Bakeries • American • Cafe
Anthony's Prime Steak and Seafood
0.8 mi$$$$ • American • Steakhouse • Seafood
Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood
0.9 mi$$$$ • American • Steakhouse • Seafood
0.8 mi$$ - $$$ • Quick Bites • American • Deli
Marinelli's Pasta Bar
0.8 mi$$ - $$$ • Italian • Vegetarian Friendly • Gluten Free Options
Jack in the Box
0.8 mi$ • American
26 within 6 miles
M Resort Casino
Las Vegas South Premium Outlets
The District at Green Valley Ranch
South Point Casino Arena and Equestrian Center
Arenas & Stadiums
Silverton Casino Lodge
Saint Sharbel Maronite Catholic Church
2.3 miChurches & Cathedrals
Antique Mall of America
Casino at Green Valley Ranch Resort
Silverado Ranch Park
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Are the lions in a natural setting (grass, trees, etc)? Or are they in cages like outdated zoos?
The lions are in an open air fenced in habitat. Unfortunately no grass or trees. All of these lions were born in captivity for four or five generations. One of the oldest lions is related to the original MGM lion.
Would you reccommend the private tour or spending the $ to feed the lions. Just trying to see if the private tour is worth it. For the 4 of us regular admission and 2 people feeding it's about $100 less than if we just did the tour.
We didnt and I didnt miss anything, we walked along with a "private tour" and got to see most except feed and I dont want to touch raw meat anyway. Maybe would have been fun to feed Ozzy the Giraffe but no regrets. So glad we went, what a neat place
Husbands surprise bd,how much for three people, behind the scenes tour? And may we come on Friday Nov 3rd? Thx.
P.S. There is one day each week when the Behind the Scenes tour is not available. The GroupOn (dis ounted price for 2) which still seems to be available excludes Wednesday. Even if there were not any special offer, we highly recommend this tour. Also, the extra cost helps to support these animals which are endangered in the wild. Have fun!! There are assorted fun things in the gift shop there as well.
Can anyone comment on visiting with just general admission entry? Is it worth it and what is included? Would love to do the behind the scenes but currently out of the budget ...
We did general admission and went at 10:00am. Our group was about 8 people and we had plenty of time at each cage to get up close. It really is amazing listening to each of the Lions history and story and how they are related to the other lions at the habitat. I highly recommend this adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lion Habitat Ranch
- Lion Habitat Ranch is open:
- Fri - Mon 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Lion Habitat Ranch admission prices can vary. Entrance tickets currently cost $25.65, while a popular guided tour starts around $153.90 per person. See all 3 Lion Habitat Ranch tickets and tours on Tripadvisor
- Lion Habitat Ranch can be crowded, so we recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund. See all 3 Lion Habitat Ranch tickets and tours on Tripadvisor
- Hotels near Lion Habitat Ranch:
- (0.77 mi) M Resort Spa Casino
- (5.59 mi) Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport
- (2.48 mi) Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
- (3.55 mi) Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson South Las Vegas
- (9.11 mi) Skylofts at MGM Grand