La Tour de Vesvre
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
1 within 3 miles
16 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2015 • Friends
16th century buildings near a 10th century earth mound in beautiful countryside are well worth a visit. There's a picnic spot and loo and a guided tour takes you to the very top of the tower. The roof beams look like they belong in a sailing ship and the views from the top are fantastic! See if you can spot the earthen mound originally built as a lookout post.
Written July 3, 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
La Tour de Vesvre (Neuvy-Deux-Clochers) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about La Tour de Vesvre
- Hotels near La Tour de Vesvre:
- (7.21 mi) La Chanceliere
- (6.31 mi) Hotel Le Panoramic
- (4.99 mi) Hôtel-Restaurant Famille Bourgeois
- (1.72 mi) La Maison de Margot
- (6.33 mi) Le Clos Saint Martin
- Restaurants near La Tour de Vesvre:
- (3.69 mi) Momento
- (7.55 mi) L'Auberge de Saint Thibault
- (6.34 mi) La Tour
- (6.32 mi) Sacripanti
- (7.25 mi) Restaurant de l'hotel le Laurier