Nestled along the border of Georgia and Tennessee, Riverwalk Shops will delight families with riverfront restaurants and boutique retail shopping. Relax on the area's largest river deck in this charming Southern community that unites McCaysville, GA and Copperhill, TN in the heart of the Copper Basin. Stroll the steel truss bridge connecting two states along a river known by two names: the Tocco
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Chattanooga: City Trolley Tour with Coker Automotive Museum visit15Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Trolley Toursfrom$36.14per adult
15 within 3 miles
9 within 6 miles
See what other travelers are saying
- LSfromGADalton, Georgia430 contributionsUnique ShopsAfter lunch at Burra Burra, we took a stroll through Riverwalk Mall. Two stores captured our attention, Mainstreet Mutt and The Owls Nest. We didn't buy anything but we will be going back when we have more time. Lots of neat, unique items to look at and the mall is pet friendly. That's a plus since they go everywhere with us.Traveled as a coupleWritten August 9, 2022
- Victor KHuntsville, Alabama75 contributionsFall time visitThe staff was very helpful and friendly for our cleanup. Excellent salad bar and good prices. Nice atmosphere as well. Had the pizza before and it was really good.Traveled as a coupleWritten October 16, 2022
- HJR1960Temple, Georgia702 contributionsGreat way to spend the dayGreat place to eat and shop. Lots of cool places to shop and a variety of places to eat make this a great location. We loved the bar and the pizza and the shopsTraveled with friendsWritten November 5, 2021
These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2022 • Family
Mediocre packaged restaurants/with so many blue ridge shops?!? Overheard someone state owner has a organic beef ranch with tons of acreage-if so; ummm steakhouse there brainiac. If I’m wrong I apologize for nothing. This dude sucks chefs chocolate salty balls!! Why BR everywherE-we’re in The Copper Basin……good grief.
Written April 3, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Riverwalk Shops (McCaysville) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Riverwalk Shops
- Riverwalk Shops is open:
- Sun - Wed 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thu - Thu 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Fri - Sat 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Hotels near Riverwalk Shops:
- (0.12 mi) *Free Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining* Secluded, Close to Downtown Blue Ridge
- (0.12 mi) *FREE Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining* Dream Hideaway Located in Hideaway Falls
- (0.12 mi) NEW Dream Hideaway with Hot Tub / Game Room
- (0.30 mi) Recently updated home on Toccoa River close to downtown w/Central A/C & WiFi
- (0.33 mi) Cozy 1940 Toccoa River Front Cottage in Downtown McCaysville