Top ways to experience nearby attractions
215 within 3 miles
56 within 6 miles
See what other travelers are saying
- lanakoala435 contributionsPersonable owners, great Saturday night partiesThis is a great place to practice all varieties of ballroom dancing. I've only gone on Saturday nights, the nights of the parties. They never disappoint. The seating is comfortable, drinks and sometimes light food is available, dance hosts are available for single women, and the owners warmly greet attendees. Music is good and the large space makes dancing easy and enjoyable. Please note that most Saturdays there is a free lesson at 7:30. Also, note that the fee for entry varies between 15 and 20 dollars, 20 for when food is served. http://palazzoballroom.com/calendar1Traveled with friendsWritten April 9, 2013
- DennisWPB1 contributionThe Best Place To Dance!This is a huge space, nicely decorated, with a large beautiful floor. The staff and guests are very friendly and kind, Wednesday and Saturday dance parties are fun. There are group classes and Zumba, yoga and more everyday. Check the website, you won't be disappointed!Written September 18, 2012
- saj1001Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Florida264 contributionsVery Pleasant Surprise, Cool VenueWe had seen that Little River Band was schedule to play here. we had no idea what we were in for. When we checked it out on-line, it looked kind of dumpy. We already had VIP tickets, which included a meet and greet, food, seats near the stage, sounded fun. The spot is pretty cool. It is very intimate, our VIP seats were the front row, which were so close to the entertainers, you could almost touch them. They offered food, beverages, alcohol. The drinks were poured rather generously, especially if you ordered doubles. We had a great time. Jefferson Starship is booked for October.Traveled as a coupleWritten September 12, 2015
These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2015 • Business
Venue is nice and owners are nice upfront but once you book this place for an event everything changes. The daughter Shelly is in charge of events but she is always busy and returns calls and emails late. When you visit you will see the owners who will not be able to help with much. The owners and daughter is not on the same page and give different stories. The night of my wedding the owner Ann came screaming at me asking for my credit card (DURING THE WEDDING, WHILE I WAS CUTTING MY CAKE) saying I didn't put any money down at the bar. My planner had to get her out of my face and they went upstairs. I had paid Shelly the night before so she called her and got confirmation. I never received an apology. They were rude to my planner, talked bad about me around my guests and vendors saying I was taking advantage of them. It was a nightmare!! I was in shock because they had been so nice in the beginning. The bartender they hired was drinking and leaving the bar to come dance. She had to be told to get back behind the bar. Very unprofessional people. I will never recommend anyone to book this venue for an event. They made my most important day unbearable! Thank god my planner was there
Written October 19, 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
The Palazzo Ballroom (North Palm Beach) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about The Palazzo Ballroom
- The Palazzo Ballroom is open:
- Mon - Wed 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Thu - Fri 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Sat - Sat 12:00 PM - 11:30 PM