Paint & Sip Studio Temecula is a BYOB art studio that offers a fun and unique way to uncork your creativity. Enjoy your favorite glass of wine while re-creating a featured painting of the night. Paint, canvas and brushes are provided as an experienced local artist leads you step by step through the process of unleashing your inner Van Gogh.
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- Outdoor Escape Room Scavenger Hunt in Old Town Temecula25Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Self-guided Toursfrom$30.00per adult (price varies by group size)
316 within 3 miles
70 within 6 miles
See what other travelers are saying
- YourSBcoachSan Diego, California38 contributionsPrivate PartyWe contacted Paint & Sip to host a private party at our home. It was for my wife and we had 24 students. Our instructor Justin was AWESOME He arrived on time and took care of setting up the yard that was conducive for the party. He made all feel good about the experience There were many that have never attended an event like this and they now want to host one at their home.Thanks for your review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience!Written October 4, 2017This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.Traveled with friendsWritten October 2, 2017
- ksjr2007San Jacinto, California229 contributionsFun nightBought my best friend a Groupon for Paint & Sip so we could try something different. Great night out for couples or friends. We are far from artists but everyone there had a blast and our paintings by the end actually looked decent. They also have all ages days which we plan on scheduling to take our kids. Definitely recommend.Traveled with friendsWritten February 17, 2018
- ChristinaAnd M8 contributionsCookie DecoratingWe had a very nice time at this place. Our teachers were amazing and helpful. Lots of parking which is a plus.Written March 27, 2017
These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Paint & Sip Studio Temecula - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Paint & Sip Studio Temecula
- Hotels near Paint & Sip Studio Temecula:
- (0.11 mi) Holiday Inn Express Temecula, an IHG Hotel
- (0.10 mi) Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country
- (0.24 mi) Best Western Country Inn
- (0.24 mi) Staybridge Suites Temecula - Wine Country, An IHG Hotel
- (0.35 mi) Fairfield Inn Temecula