Welcome to idyllic Shel-Clair Farms (no ATVs or hunting), a family-owned and family-operated boarding and riding farm located in Vincent, just thirty minutes outside of Birmingham, Alabama. Whether you’re looking for a place to board your horse or you just want to ride your horse on our scenic trails and get away from it all for a day, you’ve come to the right place. We are open year-round for horseback riding. Bring your horse and enjoy 12 miles of well-marked trails over 1,000 acres of this historic farm. Meander through woodlands, pasture land, cotton fields, and corn fields, and rolling hills with beautiful views. Along the way, you’ll likely see some of our friendly neighbors—the rabbits, ducks, deer, and wild turkey who wander around the property (Shh! Don’t tell the cows; they think they’re the only ones here). We recommend stopping for a picnic along the peaceful rainbow trout stream. Call for pricing and services offered.
More than 3 hours
Features animalsLearn more about animal welfare in tourism
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
5635 Highway 57, Vincent, AL 35178-6248
Shel-Clair Farms and Ranch (Vincent, AL): Hours, Address - Tripadvisor
Frequently Asked Questions about Shel-Clair Farms and Ranch
- Shel-Clair Farms and Ranch is open:
- Sun - Sat 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Hotels near Shel-Clair Farms and Ranch:
- (5.84 mi) Treasure Island Bed & Breakfast
- (8.79 mi) Best Western Plus Bass Hotel & Suites
- (7.85 mi) River Rest Bed and Breakfast - Birmingham
- (4.69 mi) LAKE FRONT HOME! Sleeps 12. Bonus room with bunks, ping pong and playstation.
- (8.82 mi) Comfort Inn & Suites Leeds I-20