Top ways to experience nearby attractions
8 within 3 miles
2 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2015 • Solo
I went to Brush Creek today to take photos. Operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Brush Creek has two docks, a boat launch, grills, a playground, a pavilion, and restrooms. It's a great place to fish or have a picnic. It's located across River Road from a market where you can purchase hot lunches and fishing supplies.
Written August 31, 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Brush Creek Recreation Area (Ashland City) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Brush Creek Recreation Area
- Hotels near Brush Creek Recreation Area:
- (0.47 mi) Lake Lodge w/ pool and boat dock
- (2.34 mi) Spacious Home Close to Downtown Nashville
- (5.71 mi) Hampton Inn Ashland City
- (4.29 mi) Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Ashland City, TN
- (3.80 mi) Close enough to the city with all the small-town charm!