Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- Kyoto Full-Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide119Recommended98% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Public Transportation Toursfrom$139.91per adult (price varies by group size)
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Nighttime All-Inclusive Local Eats and Streets, Gion and Beyond75Recommended96% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.City Toursfrom$119.00per adult (price varies by group size)
- Private Kyoto Tour with a Local, Highlights & Hidden Gems, Personalised44Recommended97% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.City Toursfrom$74.64per adult (price varies by group size)
Neighborhood: City Center
No district of Kyoto is quite as representative of its blended nature as the City Center. By day, the covered shopping arcades along Kawaramachi and Shijo Street bring deal hunters and fashionistas out in droves to peruse the clothing, accessories, gifts, and home goods offerings. When it grows dark, the City Center is a hip spot for nightlife, alive with bars and clubs. A trendy culinary scene and an abundance of local watering holes give the Center its youthful vibrancy. In contrast, the quieter areas of the City Center seem a world away, shielded from noise by the foliage of the public gardens and zen spaces surrounding the area's shrines, castles, and the Imperial Palace. These ancient and sacred spots are seamlessly folded into the scenery, providing a respite from the energy of the city, but close enough to put you directly back onto the pulse of the city when you're ready.
10,000 within 3 miles
1,952 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Couples
The famous green moss Buddha is located here. Worth a visit alone for this as people worship the Buddha by watering it!
Written February 29, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hozen-ji Temple (Kyoto) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Hozen-ji Temple
- Hotels near Hozen-ji Temple:
- (0.08 mi) Hotel M's Plus Shijo Omiya
- (0.10 mi) karaksa hotel Kyoto I
- (0.08 mi) Village Kyoto
- (0.10 mi) Toyoko Inn Kyoto Shijo-omiya
- (0.10 mi) Hotel Glad One Kyoto Shijo-Omiya
- Restaurants near Hozen-ji Temple:
- (0.12 mi) Niku-Mon
- (0.07 mi) Shomin
- (0.10 mi) Gyoza no Osho Shijo Oomiya
- (0.07 mi) Wte
- (0.09 mi) Tenka No Yakiniku Daishogun Shiyo Oomiya