TAITO STATION is one of the leading names in Japanese arcade gaming. Featuring the latest selection of arcade games, prize games boasting popular anime and manga memorabilia, ultra-realistic and high-tech virtual games, photo sticker booths and more! A fun, uniquely Japanese experience is guaranteed!
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Hiroshima / Miyajima Full-day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide207Recommended97% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Public Transportation Toursfrom$167.56per adult (price varies by group size)
- Hiroshima City 4hr Private Walking Tour with Licensed Guide40Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Historical Toursfrom$95.75per adult (price varies by group size)
Reach out directly
6,320 within 3 miles
345 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2016 • Family
Families visiting Japan should not overlook the arcades. Particularly in places like Hiroshima, where you are going to have somber days as a tourist, the arcade gives you simple family fun at a pretty good value. Taito is a personal favorite of mine, and this one in particular has a lot of games for big kids and small ones too. They have all kinds of attractions here, from traditional video games and claw machines to photo booths and - my son's favorite - video games with collectible card components. I would absolutely recommend that anyone going to Hiroshima stop here at least once. It costs nothing just to go and, frankly, you may end up having a really good time.
Written December 2, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Taito Station Hiroshima Kamiyacho - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Taito Station Hiroshima Kamiyacho
- Restaurants near Taito Station Hiroshima Kamiyacho:
- (0.01 mi) Sakana Ichiba Kamiyacho
- (0.01 mi) Saint Marc Cafe, Hiroshima Kamiyacho
- (0.02 mi) Matsunoya Kamiyacho
- (0.02 mi) Hiroshima Miraizaka Hondori
- (0.02 mi) Kamakura Pasta Hiroshima Kamiyacho
Taito Station Hiroshima Kamiyacho Information
Very Good Reviews
Taito Station Hiroshima Kamiyacho Photos