What people are saying
“Apr 14, Cherry Blossom is still On”
We knew we are a little bit late for Sakura in Ito, especially when we arrived Izu Kogen station and found all cherry blossom has finished. Luckily the owner of Hinodeya Ryokan took us to this park. The Sakura is still in blossom. (To be honest, if you can come one week earlier, the view will be more beautiful) Prepare a picnic mat. This park is right beside Mt. Omuro, so that you can arrange your trip together.
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Tours & experiences
Explore different ways to experience this place.
Top ways to experience Sakura no Sato and nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*1 Day Private Mt Fuji Tour (Charter) - English Speaking Driver87Recommended93% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Cable Car Toursfrom$519.95per group (up to 4)
- Private Tour: Chartered Car to Mt. Fuji Lake Kawaguchiko or Hakone and Lake Ashi59Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom$1,192.83per group (up to 8)
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Experience Old and Nostalgic Tokyo: Yanaka Walking Tour168Recommended98% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Private and Luxuryfrom$79.52per adult (price varies by group size)
- Experience all of Japanese culture and Japanese food experience classes "origami, udon, Japanese food, green tea, calligraphy" in 4 hours34Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Art Classesfrom$77.93per adult
329 within 3 miles
133 within 6 miles
See what other travelers are saying
- k_matsu132Kushiro, Japan15,997 contributions大室山のふもとにあります伊豆高原駅から大室山に行く途中に立ち寄りました。上り坂が続く道をを登り切った、大室山の西側のふもとに、さくらの里はありました。 私たちが訪れたのは秋だったで、桜は咲いていないと思っていきましたが、春の他に秋にも花が咲く品種があるらしく、ほんの一部でしたが、小さな花が咲いている桜の木があり、とても驚きました。Traveled as a coupleWritten January 3, 2018
- JOYinnIto, Japan51 contributions毎年桜の季節は大勢のお客様がいらっしゃいます桜の種類が豊富なため、桜の季節の前後もかなり長い期間いろいろな桜を楽しめる場所。もちろんソメイヨシノが満開の時期はそれは見事に公園全体が桜色に染まります。 近くに住んでいるため、平日は犬を連れてお弁当を持って散策に行くこともあります。Written September 1, 2017
- take_v_v_mako34 contributions大島桜が間もなく満開？？大室山のふもとに広がるさくらの里公園は、わんことお散歩が楽しめる公園です。 大島桜が咲きそろう頃、訪れてみてはいかがでしょうか。 近くには、カフェココナッツさんもあります。 併せて立ち寄られることをお勧めします。Traveled with familyWritten March 11, 2015
These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Sakura no Sato (Ito) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Sakura no Sato
- We recommend booking Sakura no Sato tours ahead of time to secure your spot. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. See all 1 Sakura no Sato tours on Tripadvisor