Amity Cabs in Amityville NY 11701 is a local taxi service for short rides to the Amityville LIRR station as well as taxi rides to JFK, LGA, Islip, Newark, out east on Long Island and out of state to any place you can think of. We operate clean, well maintained vehicles and most pickups occur within 10 minutes of your initial phone call to the 24 hour taxi phone number for Amityville Long Island.
< 1 hour
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- BEST SELLEREmpire State Building Ticket Optional Upgrade to Skip-the-Line and 102nd Deck946Recommended90% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Skyscrapers & Towersfrom$47.91per adult
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Manhattan Architecture Yacht Cruise184Recommended95% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Private and Luxuryfrom$106.00per adult (price varies by group size)
361 within 3 miles
218 ft$$$$ • Italian • Vegetarian Friendly • Gluten Free Options
73 ft$$ - $$$ • American • Bar • Pub
Carney's Irish Pub and Restaurant
0.2 mi$$ - $$$ • Irish • Bar • Pub
Park Avenue Grill
468 ft$$ - $$$ • American • Cafe • Vegetarian Friendly
Cornucopia's Noshery, Inc.
330 ft$$ - $$$ • American • Cafe • Vegetarian Friendly
K J Hero & Breakfast Incorporated
0.3 mi$ • Bakeries • Polish • European
240 ft$ • American • Deli
The Warehouse Live Music Pub & Grub
285 ft$$ - $$$ • American • Bar • Grill
37 within 6 miles
Small Craft Brewing Company
American Airpower Museum
Military Museums • Historic Sites
Marjorie R. Post Community Park
2.9 miBiking Trails • Nature & Wildlife Areas
0.8 miShopping Malls
Amusement & Theme Parks
John J Burns Park
1.9 miSports Complexes • Parks
Belmont Lake State Park
Old Bethpage Village Restoration
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I needed a cab from my cousins house in Amityville NY to JFK Airport so I tried Amity Cabs. Seeing they had the closest taxi service to my location I called them, was greeted by a very animated dispatcher and was promptly chauffeured to my destination, jet blue airlines at JFK Airport for a 6am flight. My driver was very accommodating for me and I slept the whole way inbound. I will certainly choose this taxi service to get me everywhere I need to go on Long island from here on in! Very reliable
Written October 12, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you very much for posting that sent tastic resume of our taxi service Larry. It was a pleasure to drive you and we look forward to your next trip in one of our cabs.
Written February 4, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Amity Cabs
- Amity Cabs is open:
- Sun - Sat 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
- Hotels near Amity Cabs:
- (1.46 mi) Best Western Bar Harbour Inn
- (7.47 mi) Four Points by Sheraton Melville Long Island
- (7.27 mi) Hilton Garden Inn Melville
- (9.95 mi) The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
- (1.17 mi) Great Family Times In this lovely Cape with Resort style backyard