Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- Best of Ubud Jungle Swing Volcano Private Guided Tour Free WiFi29Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Adventure Toursfrom$17.00per adult (price varies by group size)
- Ayung River Rafting Transportation Lunch All Inclusive Ticket17Recommended94% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Airboat Toursfrom$21.00per adult (price varies by group size)
832 within 3 miles
152 within 6 miles
See what other travelers are saying
- Wayne DAdelaide, Australia818 contributionsOne for those girls who want something a bit bigger!I read about this store, in the forum and thought it worth investigating. My wife and I ventured down to Jl. Danau Paso almost on the corner of Jl. Danau Tamblingan where the monument is in the middle of the intersection (not a round about as some might think). There we found this store “Big Chicks” great sign out the front, we ventured in and was greeted by a young lady her name was Ririn she was extremely helpful. As the shop name implies this store caters for the larger lady however the products were very modern & fashionable. My wife tried a few items that took her fancy but as she is not what you call big they didn’t fit. Sanur and most of Bali has many fashion boutiques, unfortunately they don’t cater for the larger sizes. Though this might seem a little incorrect say Big Chick, I for one thought it was a great store and well worth a visit. If you want more info have a look at the stores facebook page!Traveled with friendsWritten August 21, 2015
- Beth BSydney, Australia25 contributionsNot so big chicksI had high hopes for this shop. I am a big girl and was ready to spend. Most stock was for 14-16 almost anything any bigger was frumpy and old ladyish. I had more success finding clothes in the markets.Traveled as a coupleWritten October 22, 2015
- Lynn IPerth, Australia17 contributionsGreat little shopCalled in here not expecting much but the range of clothing and colours would suit many people taste. Worth a visit.Traveled with friendsWritten February 2, 2016
These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Big Chicks Boutique (Sanur) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Big Chicks Boutique
- Hotels near Big Chicks Boutique:
- (0.03 mi) Jepun Villa Sanur
- (0.07 mi) ARTOTEL Sanur
- (0.09 mi) Lazy Dog Villa luxurious, relaxing with good staff
- (0.11 mi) Hotel Palm Garden
- (0.09 mi) Mahalaksmi Boutique Hotel