We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviews planet earth imax theater musical fountain solar system large area nice place to visit with family awesome place all age groups must visit place knowledge experiment school gujarat inox thrill dome scientists
This was a great place to visit! There are different exhibits that are interesting and interactive. There was a cool reflective mirror hall, and different visual rides to go on that involve your seat moving! There was a cafe that had drinks such as soft...More
This place was amazing. Loved the museum with so many things to explore and learn for not just kids but even adults. The 3D imax show was wonderful. You can spend a whole day at the Science City and explore all that they have. Visitors...More
It is good and science concepts are shown interesting way. But, it is not well maintained. Staff does take care of it properly. Gardens are big where you can spend time to relax. 3D theatre is main attraction point here, should not be missed.
An excellent opportunity for spreading knowledge wasted. Badly maintained exhibits and 3D movies are only in Hindi.
Its a glorified Park and its not a science city for sure.
If you are seriously interested in learning, reading a book is much better than visiting this...More
Sorry, but this place is not worth visiting. More than 60% of the exhibits kept here are either not working or damaged. Remaining 40% are partially working or one has to struggle to make them work.
Government spends so much money in making such big...More
People Come to see the place but i didnt find anything so called good in that. mostly time lovers come and sit in the lawn and garden. it was in perfect security and new things happens. few rides to entertainment kids. few rocket models in...More