What people are saying
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Tours & experiences
Explore different ways to experience this place.
Top ways to experience Centro Cultural Moravia and nearby attractions
How to get there
- Industriales • 7 min walk
Reach out directly
1,970 within 3 miles
208 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This barrio has undergone an amazing transformation and is worth visiting. This centre is at the heart of it all, and here you'll find friendly, positive, creative people.
Written February 27, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Centro Cultural Moravia - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Centro Cultural Moravia
- According to Tripadvisor travelers, these are the best ways to experience Centro Cultural Moravia:
- Moravia : el jardín inesperado de Medellín (From $25.65)
- Barrio transformation and urban escalator of Comuna 13 (From $50.74)
- Medellín City Comuna 13 and Arvi Park Full Day Private Tour (From $149.00)
- Botanical Garden + Comuna 4 Medellín City Tour (From $58.00)
- Private tour: Community Immersion at the Moravia Barrio in Medellin (From $87.00)
- Hotels near Centro Cultural Moravia:
- (0.01 mi) Casa 10 Medallo House Parque Lleras con Piscina Privada
- (0.18 mi) Ibis Medellin
- (0.13 mi) Hotel El Encanto Campestre
- (0.24 mi) Ivy Hostel
- (0.86 mi) Los Patios Hostel
Centro Cultural Moravia Information
Very Good Reviews
Centro Cultural Moravia Photos