I came to Cusco, Peru to learn spanish and volunteer in a hospital via Proyecto Peru for one month. Before I came here I started my spanish lessons online with a spanish teacher... read more
Proyecto Peru offers a variety of Spanish courses in our accredited school...
Proyecto Peru offers a variety of Spanish courses in our accredited school located conveniently in the historic center of Cusco. Our Spanish courses start every Monday, year-round. We offer, beginner, intermediate, advanced, group and individual courses. Intensive programs are avaiable at all levels of Spanish.
We keep our group courses small at a maximum of 4 students, Our teachers are highly qualified, use an interactive method of teaching, and will facilitate learning in the classroom and around the city. Most of all, our Spanish classes will give you a glimpse into the Peruvian culture and are essential for having a successful experience abroad.
** We invite all our Spanish students to take part in our free weekly activities. Events can include a welcome dinner, salsa classes, movie nights or cooking classes. This is a great way to get to know other students and immerse yourself in the Cusco community.
- Proyecto Peru is an accredited Spanish school with a welcoming staff!
- We offer small group courses (max 4 students) that prioritize Spanish conversation from day one!
- We offer competitive course and package prices!
- For volunteers or interns with a health focus we offer a medical Spanish course and package.
- FREE weekly activities for Spanish students including salsa lessons, pisco sour nights, and cooking classes.
Review this Program