Push yourself to the limit at two of the finest 18-hole par 72 championship courses in the country, where superstars like World No. 1 female golfer Lorena Ochoa have excelled in with great effort.
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Discovery of 3 Ethnic Neighbourhoods and UNESCO Street Food Tour125Recommended98% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Public Transportation Toursfrom$147.12per adult
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Singapore Private Tour65Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.City Toursfrom$128.53per adult (price varies by group size)
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*The 10 Tastings of Singapore With Locals: Private Street Food Tour110Recommended95% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Public Transportation Toursfrom$133.71per adult (price varies by group size)
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Experience Singapore: Cultural Cooking Class407Recommended99% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Cooking Classesfrom$73.56per adult (price varies by group size)
311 within 3 miles
Little Island Brewing Co.
1.3 mi$$ - $$$ • Beer restaurants
Changi Village Market Hawker Centre
1.3 mi$ • Chinese • Barbecue • Asian
Chock Full of Beans
1.3 mi$$ - $$$ • Cafe
1.2 mi$ • Asian • Malaysian
1.3 mi$$ - $$$ • Bar • Seafood • Pub
Chilliez India Gate
1.3 mi$$ - $$$ • Bar • Cafe • Seafood
1.4 mi$$ - $$$ • Cafe • European • Vegan Options
Chilliz - Flavours of India Gate
1.3 mi$$ - $$$
187 within 6 miles
Jewel Changi Airport
1.6 miShopping Malls
Orchid Garden & Koi Pond
Changi Chapel and Museum
2.3 miHistory Museums
2.8 miNature & Wildlife Areas
HSBC Rain Vortex
2 miHistoric Sites • Beaches
1.5 miAirport Lounges
The Qantas Singapore Lounge
1.5 miAirport Lounges
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The golf course is so beautiful, it doesn't matter that this place is inaccessible via the MRT. Restaurant is great too.
Written April 1, 2020
Our family just had dinner in the Garden View resturant. We think it serves one of the best Peking duck in Singapore. It's open to the public for lunch, and it's a great place to entertain in the East. One nice perk, the carpark is free!
Written August 20, 2017
Playing this premier course while watching planes takeoff and land at Changi is an awesome experience. Bring your A game as it's long and will kick your butt in the sweltering heat. A great day if golf and lots of memories.
Written November 10, 2013
This Club has a large carpark, and is very spacious. Service was friendly, but they could be more attentive. You needed to catch their attention to make your requests known. Food was generally acceptable. Beef with sesame sauce was good. But! Their Lemon Grass jelly with Aloe Vera dessert was amazing! Fragrant, delicate and deliciously refreshing!
Written June 28, 2019
Besides playing golf I have had several dinners and lunches at this beautiful club and have not only enjoyed the dining experience but loved the food. Their chinese food is delicious and has a variety of options to choose from. Also they have a well stocked bar with party rooms. The staff is friendly and makes the overall experience a memorable one.
Written September 12, 2017
TMCC has been the scene for many world class tournaments, LPGA, Asean, Asia, opens, etc. There are 2 courses. However, one is currently closed for more than a year for renovation. Also, the remaining course will be remodeled to make way for a airport expansion. Despite this, the club is committed to maintaining world class facilities and course
Written June 24, 2017
To play a solid golf game at Premium Club worth the $$ spent. Great maintenance and wonderful fairways.
Written January 17, 2017
Two lovely courses - Garden and Tampines. Each with its own charm. Garden is great for walking. After the refurbishment, though slightly shorter, it is still a wonderful course.
Written August 19, 2016
It's located near the airport. They have 2 - 18 holes golf courses. Very well maintained and championship standard. Buggy on fairway. Nice landscapes and greenery with small lakes and ponds. Beautiful club house with full facilities.
Written July 17, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Tanah Merah Country Club
- Hotels near Tanah Merah Country Club:
- (1.70 mi) Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, an IHG Hotel
- (1.45 mi) Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality
- (1.38 mi) Aerotel Singapore
- (4.71 mi) Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore
- (1.56 mi) Yotel Air Singapore Changi Airport