We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ciqikou (Porcelain Port)

Open Now: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Open today: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
892
All photos (892)
Full view
Traveler Overview
  • Excellent27%
  • Very good46%
  • Average23%
  • Poor3%
  • Terrible1%
Travelers talk about
“ancient town”(34 reviews)
“the main street”(21 reviews)
“ci qi kou”(21 reviews)
About
Open Now
Hours Today: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
See all hours
Contact
| 14 km W of Chongqing, Chongqing 400030, China
Improve This Listing
Ways to Experience Ciqikou (Porcelain Port)
from $81.11
More Info
Reviews (1,026)
Filter reviews
381 results
Traveler rating
105
158
97
18
3
Traveler type
Time of year
LanguageEnglish
More languages
105
158
97
18
3
Show reviews that mention
All reviews ancient town the main street ci qi kou narrow streets the river local snacks shops selling stinky tofu domestic tourists street food noodles must visit place tourist spot worth a visit qing dynasties traditional food nice area
FilterEnglish
Updating list...
1 - 10 of 381 reviews
Reviewed 3 days ago

Loved the visit here. Look up, look down, walk to take in a bit of history and just think what it “used to be”. There are lots of shops, lots of food, bars, shows, and many sights to see. We were there three hours and...More

Date of experience: March 2019
Thank MonkeyKing814
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lots of old houses, good place for street food, souvenirs and tea. After long walk and tired, we walked into a small theatre with face-changing and Sichuan opera (RMB18/pax, tea charge separately).

Date of experience: March 2019
Thank Danny8415
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ciqikou is an ancient town with old style houses. There are different kinds of food. You also can sit down to drink tea and watch shows in a tea store with yard and stage. There are some stores of art and cloth. Subway line 1...More

Date of experience: February 2019
Thank xingwanlilu
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Metro station that stops/leaves here, the place itself, is simply insane with people. Smoking, spitting, pushing, loud, and no idea how to behave in a crowd. Everybody who visits Chongqing comes here. 90% of the stalls are for food, the other 10% sell tourist...More

Date of experience: February 2019
Thank KW M
Reviewed January 31, 2019

We were lucky to stop here for lunch with our tour group.Being on the balcony of the top floor of the restaurant we were able to see so much more and in a more leisurely fashion than fighting our way through the crowds .The placed...More

Date of experience: September 2018
Thank thepipefishfans
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

great old buildings but all decorated in red latterns etc. most them are restaurants. how much can you eat?! one visit is more than enough..

Date of experience: January 2019
Thank AADSWJ
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

Interesting way to spend a few hours if weather is good. Very crowded, the stores certainly get repetitive as you walk around. Good food options if you look hard.

Date of experience: January 2019
Thank FredYin
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

This was one of my first outings in Chongqing. Nice place to spend a day and fight the crowds while looking for souvenirs.

Date of experience: January 2019
Thank BradG112
Reviewed January 5, 2019

It is very convenient to go to this location as the CRT train line was at the entrance of the town. You will enjoy yourself eating and tasting foods from the very beginning. Shops are all around and quite crowded with tourists but overall it...More

Date of experience: December 2018
Thank John K
Reviewed December 18, 2018

Lots of people and crowded but still worth the experience. Locals delicacies to try out and people seeing. Must go when you are in Chongqing

Date of experience: December 2018
Thank joanchoong
View more reviews
Nearby
Nearby HotelsSee all 3,612 nearby hotels
Taizhou Hotel
3 reviews
.71 miles away
Kaihao Hotel
5 reviews
1.13 miles away
Keyuan Hotel
37 reviews
1.32 miles away
Oak Hotel Chongqing Niujin Street
2 reviews
1.41 miles away
Nearby RestaurantsSee all 1,628 nearby restaurants
ShuZhong Tang Men SiJia TianPin
1 review
.27 miles away
Duo YiJia GuZhen JiZa (CiQi Kou)
6 reviews
.30 miles away
Mao Zhuang DiYiJia GuZhen JiZa
.30 miles away
Mao LiangFen
2 reviews
.30 miles away
Nearby AttractionsSee all 449 nearby attractions
Ronghui Hot Springs
60 reviews
2.92 miles away
Zhazi Cave
74 reviews
.96 miles away
Gele Mountain Bai Mansion
60 reviews
1.01 miles away
Questions & Answers
Get quick answers from Ciqikou (Porcelain Port) staff and past visitors.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Submit
Posting guidelines