Top ways to experience nearby attractions
How to get there
- Sukhumvit • 6 min walk
- Asok • 9 min walk
Reach out directly
6,207 within 3 miles
607 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2018 • Friends
I stopped in for open meditation that they offer on Mondays. It was so nice to slow down for an hour. Jamie guided the meditation and hosted a q&a after. I wish I had found this place earlier in my visit to Bangkok, I would have stopped in more.
Written March 11, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Shambhala Meditation Center - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Shambhala Meditation Center
- Shambhala Meditation Center is open:
- Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Hotels near Shambhala Meditation Center:
- (0.00 mi) Heart of Sukhumvit/Asoke BTS&MRT station/Soi Cowboy
- (0.03 mi) Home in a Vintage Style Thai Restaurant /#1 LOVE
- (0.03 mi) Home in a Vintage Style Thai Restaurant Rm#4/ HOPE
- (0.04 mi) Home in a Home Style Thai Restaurant /#2 PEACE
- (0.05 mi) Bodega Hostels