Dressing Room. New and second hand, vintage fashion. Budapest, VII. district party area, ruinsbar area.
< 1 hour
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- BEST SELLER1-Hour&30-min Budapest Evening or Night Sightseeing Cruise & Unlimited Prosecco269Recommended91% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Day Cruisesfrom$20.51per adult
Neighborhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
District VII is the very heart of Budapest and houses the city’s Jewish Quarter. Its streets are lively and colorful, its buildings narrate different histories in an assortment of architectural styles, and its cafes and bars are frequented and loved by the enthusiastic crowds. Grand and magnificent, the striking star of the district is the Great Synagogue, the largest in Europe and one of the biggest in the world. Distinctly Moorish in style, crowned by the twin onion shaped domes, the Synagogue is the very emblem of District VII and one of the main attractions in the capital.
How to get there
- Astoria • 5 min walk
- Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út • 6 min walk
3,181 within 3 miles
Byblos - Fine Lebanese and Levantine Cuisine
0.3 mi$$ - $$$ • Lebanese • Healthy • Middle Eastern
674 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2017 • Couples
Feels more an attic than a dressing room (though it is actually a basement). All kind of textile and accessories stuffed together in a small space. It looks promising, but we couldn't find anything to match our taste.
Written February 14, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Oltozo - Dressing Room (Budapest) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Oltozo - Dressing Room
- Oltozo - Dressing Room is open:
- Sun - Sun 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Mon - Fri 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Sat - Sat 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM