We are a small company that creates its own escape games with a detective story since 2015. The first game made from LostExit, was the House of Grief (2015-2020 in Prague-Kobylisy). Our advantages are originality, linguistic independence of games and reasonable suspence with a background of real environment. We currently run the non-linear games Special School (since 2018) and Cinema Úsvit / Dawn (will be opened since mid-2020) with a minimum of padlocks. Visitors have an above-standard time limit of 80 minutes for the game, the pairs have a customized variant of the game.
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- The Best of 2 Countries in 1 Day: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland550Recommended97% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom$187.88per adult (price varies by group size)
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews777Recommended98% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Full-day Toursfrom$169.63per adult (price varies by group size)
- Best of Prague Private Walking Tour (Left and Right Riverbank)304Recommended96% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Historical Toursfrom$101.99per adult (price varies by group size)
Neighborhood: Praha 8
3,528 within 3 miles
1,388 within 6 miles
See what travelers are saying
- Awesome and original escape games in PragueThank you so much for the amazing escape games. The gentlemen are able to draw players into the action and keep the tension during the entire games. The quests are very diverse and original. We visited both "Zvlastni skola" and "Kino Usvit" and we highly recommend both. I especially enjoyed the intro to Kino Usvit - truly unique :) We are definitely coming back once the following escape game is ready! Thank you again!Visited February 2022Written February 21, 2022
- Strange School and Cinema escape roomsWe did both escape rooms with this company. Both are AMAZING and highly recommended! Both work very well in english, both have quite elaborate stories and a good difficulty level. Cinema: great puzzles and great atmosphere! Puzzles were very different from one to another, which made experience even better. A lot of exceptional details! Strange School: we were both just blown away by how great this room is. Puzzles are amazing, great atmosphere and a lot of great details!Visited April 2023Traveled as a coupleWritten April 7, 2023
- "Strange school" and "Cinema": a must for escape room enthusiasts!!The escape rooms "Strange school" and "Cinema (Kino Úsvit)" are really a hidden gem in Prague! The webpage is not fully translated to English, but both rooms works very well in English and are a must try for all escape room enthusiasts! The puzzles in both escape rooms are largely parallel, with a great atmosphere and story, and can work very well for larger groups. Highly recommended!Visited April 2023Traveled as a coupleWritten April 7, 2023
- EpicLost Exit - (for context ive played 100+ games) * Special School 9/10 Well what an absolute GEM of a find this was. We ran 3 minutes over of the 80, yes EIGHTY minute game. It was jam packed with difficult and some new puzzles we had not come across before. The set design was great. The intro for the story was a bit lengthy but was nice to have a backstory and motive for why we were there. Couple of language barrier moments in both this game and the cinema but the host helped with translation but only when we asked via clue system. If in prague you must play at Lost Exit! Host was so lovely. * Cinema 9.5/10 - this is up there for one of my new favourite games. I love film and cinema which probably added to that too. This game was 90 minutes long (10 mins are watching a video which is part of the game). Felt immersive and had Meta elements which I always love. Again puzzles we hadn’t seen before. You must go here!!!! The standard is very high!Visited June 2022Traveled as a coupleWritten June 11, 2022
- Awesome gameProbably the best Escape Room i have been to so far. Very well thought through, various kinds of riddles, great story and nice authentic atmosphere:) 10/10Visited November 2022Traveled with friendsWritten November 27, 2022
- The best escape game for us in PragueThe gentlemen introduced the game for us with a nice story line. The game itself was smooth and we all got very into it from first minute. We played with two children 11 and 12 and each of us found his part during the game. The tasks were well thought through and smartly connected. Highly recommend!Visited August 2021Traveled with familyWritten August 27, 2021
- Best escape room in PragueWe visited both escape rooms of lost exit - School and Cinema and I must say these two are the best in Prague (I´ve played more than 30). Try it and enjoy it!Visited June 2021Written July 1, 2021
- Great gameI can recommend to anyone who is searching for a quality escape room in Prague. This game is longer then a standard one (80 min) and its really complex. It was fun from the start to the end. The operator was a great narrator!Visited September 2019Written September 29, 2019
- We enjoyed ourselvesThis game is really good. Way better than their 1st one. Not a single dull moment, we enjoyed the whole experience. The game master was a great storyteller. Can only recommend.Visited December 2018Traveled with friendsWritten January 2, 2019
- Top Escape Rooms in PragueTwo of the best games we had visited in Prague. Nice lead-in stories and original clues. Challenging yet rewarding!Visited March 2018Traveled with friendsWritten April 12, 2018
These reviews are the subjective opinion of Tripadvisor members and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
LostExit - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Very Good Reviews