Heaven Club has been operating since 1998. In 2021 it underwent extensive renovations and was transformed into a modern music club for the LGBT community. We organize a lot of themed parties (Fetish party, Bigger party, travesti, karaoke, etc.).
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Tours & experiences
Explore different ways to experience this place.
Top ways to experience Heaven Praha and nearby attractions
- Prague Small-Group Segway Tour with Free Taxi Pick Up & Drop Off283Recommended97% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Segway Toursfrom$55.01per adult (price varies by group size)
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Nearly 700 hundred meters long, Wenceslas Square represents the most frequent and buzzing crossroads of the city. The National Museum in the upper part of the square watches over your spending spree in countless shops and retail stores lining the entire square, which ends at Na Příkopě, the most famous shopping street. When tired or broke, you can explore the city's underpasses, which can take you to the Old Town or to the courtyards of art nouveau houses with secret gems of greenery, white benches and rose bushes that provide unexpected peace in the midst of the city. Be sure to pay a visit to the traditional cafés, classic Czech pubs, cinemas and theaters. National Theater near the river has a lot to offer to foreigners. Go to the river bank and enjoy live music and drinks while watching a sunset behind Prague Castle.
How to get there
- Charles' Square • 4 min walk
4,803 within 3 miles
1,285 within 6 miles
National Memorial to the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror
0.1 miMilitary Museums • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2022 • Friends
Great club. Lovely atmosphere. Friendly staff....willing to entertain the guests. Hardly recommended
Written January 17, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Heaven Praha (Prague) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Heaven Praha
- Heaven Praha is open:
- Sun - Sun 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Mon - Thu 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Fri - Sat 2:00 PM - 3:00 AM
- We recommend booking Heaven Praha tours ahead of time to secure your spot. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. See all 1 Heaven Praha tours on Tripadvisor
- Hotels near Heaven Praha:
- (0.01 mi) River Walks from Prague’s Top 5 Luxury Apartment_125m2 in the heart of New Town
- (0.02 mi) Flowers Apartments
- (0.02 mi) Best of the Best
- (0.02 mi) Riverside Strolls from a Luxury Art Nouveau Home
- (0.02 mi) Once upon a time in a Prague 2