In this three to four hour workshop, the award winning director and doll artist Ozlem Akin will be teaching how to make a small puppet with thread joints. You will make your own golem, sculpt the head, hands and feet, and make a fashionable slippers and a hat. You will be using polymer clay, acrylic paints, felt, thread, etc. You will learn important tips and tricks about how to design and create
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews656Recommended99% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Adventure Toursfrom$167.16per adult (price varies by group size)
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Nearly 700 hundred meters long, Wenceslas Square represents the most frequent and buzzing crossroads of the city. The National Museum in the upper part of the square watches over your spending spree in countless shops and retail stores lining the entire square, which ends at Na Příkopě, the most famous shopping street. When tired or broke, you can explore the city's underpasses, which can take you to the Old Town or to the courtyards of art nouveau houses with secret gems of greenery, white benches and rose bushes that provide unexpected peace in the midst of the city. Be sure to pay a visit to the traditional cafés, classic Czech pubs, cinemas and theaters. National Theater near the river has a lot to offer to foreigners. Go to the river bank and enjoy live music and drinks while watching a sunset behind Prague Castle.
How to get there
- Charles' Square • 4 min walk
4,798 within 3 miles
1,284 within 6 miles
National Memorial to the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror
0.1 miMilitary Museums • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2017 • Solo
Great gallery featuring unique, striking pieces of art. Because of the Halloween party I was not able to attend the workshop, but the owners invited me to come anyway. Özlem and Matous are such wonderful, superfriendly people! Be sure to stop by if you are in Prague!
Written October 29, 2017
Artery Prague - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Artery Prague
- Hotels near Artery Prague:
- (0.01 mi) Good central flat for you
- (0.01 mi) Beautiful, airy room in New Town
- (0.01 mi) Riverside Strolls from a Luxury Art Nouveau Home
- (0.02 mi) River Walks from Prague’s Top 5 Luxury Apartment_125m2 in the heart of New Town
- (0.03 mi) Flowers Apartments