We specialize in Czech composers and artists. We have a wide selection of Czech music, Czech contemporary composers, Czech traditional folk music and Czech jazz.
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- MOST POPULAR: The Best of 2 Countries in 1 Day: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland320Recommended98% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom$185.15per adult (price varies by group size)
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews656Recommended99% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Adventure Toursfrom$167.16per adult (price varies by group size)
Neighborhood: Hradcany & Letna
Your experience in Prague will never be complete if you do not see it from the top. Hillsides, stretched from the west to the north, provide spectacular views of greenish copper cupolas, narrow cobblestone streets, bridges connecting both river banks and green gardens from red-roof tops of centuries-old houses. Prague pulls you into its 1300 year old history. Walking up the hill or stairs to Prague Castle, the historical seat of Czech rulers and the majestic Saint Vitus Cathedral can leave you speechless (and out of breath). Luckily, plenty of terrace cafés overlooking gardens and beautiful parks are available to provide rest and a place to catch your breath again.
4,380 within 3 miles
1,284 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2018 • Couples
From the first time I ever went to this little shop, I found its great big heart. Knowledgeable, well-stocked, friendly. Simply the best.
Written August 1, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
CDmusic.cz / Siroky dvur (Prague) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about CDmusic.cz / Siroky dvur
- CDmusic.cz / Siroky dvur is open:
- Tue - Sat 10:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- Tue - Sat 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM