I have finally received a response from my email sent 2 weeks ago. However, after my reply last tues 2/5, til date there was no reply to my query.
The reply I received informed me that my confirnation booking notification ( from bookme) is NOT confirmed and I still need to call 2 days ahead to double check and for me to furnish my contact details in Gold coast.
However, when I initially booked I have already provided an Australian number meant to contact us during my holiday in June period.
I have again replied to the email I received a week ago, provided an Australian number again for you to inform me if there is anything .
Can you kindly provide me a confirmation did you receive my contact number provided again and with that, can I assume the ride is not unless we receive a call from you ?
This is a birthday celebration trip for my hubby and son both june birthday celebration. I read alot of raving reviews here at tripadvisor, thats why I decided to book and doing it in advance to ensure things run smoothly when we are there.
Can you let me know with the Australian mobile I provided, is it sufficient? Can we assume ride is on without calling again unless we receive a call from you guys?
Please let me know