We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thermas dos Laranjais

10,406 Reviews
Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Please choose a different date.

Thermas dos Laranjais

10,406 Reviews
Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Please choose a different date.
10,406Reviews247Q&A
Traveler rating
  • 5,821
  • 3,162
  • 949
  • 252
  • 222
Traveler type
Time of year
Language
  • More
Selected filters
  • Filter
  • English
Popular mentions
Carlos Lopes wrote a review Feb 2020
Sao Paulo, SP3 contributions4 helpful votes
The visit wasn’t good. Too much people, long lines for the toys, the few options of food and drinks the place offer are impossible to buy with the long lines.
Read more
Date of experience: February 2020
Helpful
Share
Bruno Soares wrote a review Jan 2020
52 contributions8 helpful votes
A lot of attractions! Very good! I visited in January and some attractions the wait time is around 60 minutes. The only bad comment is about sales person that invited you all the time in the park to answer some questions to sell packages and apartments around park. Escape them!!!
Read more
Date of experience: January 2020
Helpful
Share
Rafael B wrote a review Jan 2020
Singapore, Singapore10 contributions1 helpful vote
Came here with my family between Christmas and New year's Eve, period in which most people are on holidays. The whole experience was terrible and it started before we entered the park. The admissions infrastructure is poor and there's not enough parking space for days with high attendance, which results in lengthy parking lines (we spent one hour since we entered the city until we managed to park) and precarious solutions to admit as many people as possible. We were advised by policemen to park on the sidewalk and lots of cars parked behind us, which resulted in another 1-hour wait to leave the park, as we waited for other cars to leave. When we finally got in, the already poor experience got even worse. I bought my ticket online and still have to wait for more than one hour to retrieve it, even longer than people who decided to buy their tickets in loco. Once inside, 2 hours after we arrived in town, we were faced with insanely long lines, even for simple things as buying a bottle of water. All facilites were understaffed and the staff was clearly under prepared to deal with full attendance, reflecting the lack of concern for customers' experience of the whole park, which is a shame, as the park infrastructure itself is very good. The result was that we waited for 90% of the time we were there and barely enjoyed the other 10% of time. I am definitely not coming back with my family in any time soon.
Read more
Helpful
Share
Marisa F wrote a review Jul 2019
Clermont, Florida4 contributions
My family loves this place. A big variety of rides, places with hot water to relax. Easy to find a place to sit and eat on the water bars, plenty of chairs and tables all over the park. The new water rollercoaster is a Blast ! Every time we go to Brazil we go to Olimpia and enjoy great time at Thermas dos Laranjais. It is a must for us. We love it ❤️
Read more
Date of experience: July 2019
Helpful
Share
Eduardo Soldaini wrote a review Jun 2019
Sao Paulo, SP194 contributions19 helpful votes
I was very impressed with organization and the rides variety. For sure it worth go there, the childrens loved. We’ve been there in june so I think it is less crowded than summer.
Read more
Helpful
Share
Previous
Frequently Asked Questions about Thermas dos Laranjais