We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Museo Apple e Historia de la Computacion

Plaza de San Juan 13, 10003 Caceres, Spain
+34 927 31 65 01
Website
Share
Save
Review Highlights
Apple Computer Geek Paradise

Being an Apple computer geek, this little museum was one of the highlights of our three week trip... read more

Reviewed May 30, 2018
OCCaliTrip
,
Placentia, California
Wonderful experience

A must once in Caceres, with or without kids. Surprising and most entertaining 45 minutes! Pasada... read more

Reviewed May 20, 2018
Manchordi
,
Madrid
via mobile
Read all 79 reviews
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Overview
More
Guided tour by an expert and suitable for any child or adult, who want to learn the history of computing from the first computers personal to the models of 15 years ago, passing also the first PDA, smartphone, and tablet. The Museum is made up of more than 130 computers, of which 70% are from Apple (Complete Collection) and the other 30% are brands such as IBM, Radio Shack, SECOINSA, Spectrum Sinclair, Philips, Dragon, MSX, Atari, BBC, Commodore, Sanyo, Sony, Acorn, Osborne, Amstrad, Toshiba, Siemens, Sharp, Compaq and as time passes, more are added. An hour of visit that shows the evolution of the games or the most professional applications through the last 4 decades, in a practical and fun way using computers, since most are operational. It is amazing to see these machines actually and working. You will learn and have a great time on a trip to the past, you will not forget.
  • Excellent99%
  • Very good1%
  • Average0%
  • Poor0%
  • Terrible0%
May 30, 2018
“Apple Computer Geek Paradise”
May 20, 2018
“Wonderful experience ”
Closed Now
Hours
Hours Today: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Suggested Duration: 1-2 hours
LOCATION
Plaza de San Juan 13, 10003 Caceres, Spain
CONTACT
Website
+34 927 31 65 01
Write a ReviewReviews (79)
Traveler rating
Traveler type
Time of year
Language
Filter
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Being an Apple computer geek, this little museum was one of the highlights of our three week trip to Spain and Portugal. We had a one night stop in Caceres as part of our car journey from Madrid, Spain to Evora, Portugal; I was overjoyed...More

Thank OCCaliTrip
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

A must once in Caceres, with or without kids. Surprising and most entertaining 45 minutes! Pasada de museo, súper recomendable con o sin niños. Sorprendente y muy entretenido !

Thank Manchordi
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Visited this wonderful museum and went through the history of modern computing in about an hour. Well worth the time and fee. Host is a wonderful connoisseur of history and makes it a playful learning experience.

Thank AMA18
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
See more reviews
Reviewed May 16, 2018

We loved the visit to this museum. You will get a personal tour through the history of Apple and see all these machines working, this is really spectacular! You can even play some of the old games and pose for a picture with your favorite...More

Thank NinaSmiles
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Nearby
Nearby HotelsSee all 38 hotels in Caceres
NH Collection Caceres Palacio de Oquendo
1,623 reviews
.02 miles away
Exe Agora Caceres
321 reviews
.05 miles away
Hotel Alfonso IX
201 reviews
.06 miles away
Hotel Iberia
234 reviews
.06 miles away
Nearby Restaurants
Taperia Yuste
797 reviews
.02 miles away
Bouquet Taperia Restaurante
835 reviews
.06 miles away
Taperia Restaurante Palacio de los Golfines
203 reviews
.06 miles away
Chocolat's
226 reviews
.02 miles away
Nearby Attractions
Old Town of Caceres
2,567 reviews
.11 miles away
Star Archway (Arco de la Estrella)
460 reviews
.13 miles away
Asociacion Guias de Turismo de Caceres
223 reviews
.10 miles away
Questions & Answers
Get quick answers from Museo Apple e Historia de la Computacion staff and past visitors.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Posting guidelines
Submit