Historic Sites • Churches & Cathedrals
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
60 within 3 miles
50 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2018 • Solo
The small Chapel of St Ulrich in Avolsheim, dating to the 10th century; in the form of a hoctagon the interior holds a surviving 12th century frescoed cupola.
Written February 4, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Chapelle Saint-Ulrich (Avolsheim) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Chapelle Saint-Ulrich
- Hotels near Chapelle Saint-Ulrich:
- (0.09 mi) Domaine des Hirondelles
- (0.14 mi) House / Villa - Avolsheim
- (0.44 mi) Cottage at the winemaker for 6 people
- (2.71 mi) Le Dormeur
- (1.96 mi) Hotel Le Bugatti
- Restaurants near Chapelle Saint-Ulrich:
- (0.06 mi) le Basilic
- (0.15 mi) Restaurant de la Gare
- (0.79 mi) La Table du Domaine Lucien Doriath
- (1.40 mi) Restaurant le D'stall
- (1.39 mi) À la Ville de Paris