Top ways to experience nearby attractions
7 within 3 miles
19 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2016 • Couples
Next to the Hotel Piz Linard in a building, that (only) from the outside isn’t very impressive, is an art exhibition from Hans Schmid with his own work and part of his collection. Once you are inside you find beautifully and carefully renovated and decorated rooms. The collection is artfully displayed on the various walls. In most rooms comfortable chairs invite you to sit down and study or just enjoy the exhibition. Well worth stopping for it.
Written July 4, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Chasa Bastiann (Lavin) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Chasa Bastiann
- Hotels near Chasa Bastiann:
- (0.03 mi) Piz Linard
- (0.04 mi) Holiday apartment Lavin for 1 - 5 persons with 3 bedrooms - Holiday house
- (0.05 mi) Casa Steiner Lavin
- (1.90 mi) Guarda Lodge
- (2.11 mi) Hotel Meisser
- Restaurants near Chasa Bastiann:
- (0.02 mi) Bäckerei Konditorei Giacometti
- (0.03 mi) Hotel Piz Linard
- (9.20 mi) Batta-Porta
- (9.17 mi) Trais Portas
- (2.09 mi) Crusch Alba Guarda