Top ways to experience nearby attractions
80 within 3 miles
18 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2018 • Solo
I wanted to go back to see the interior of this medieval church but found it closed and then had to opt for a Sunday morning visit when a service was in progress. I understand that one can prearrange a tour and the few opening hours outside the Sunday services are shown on the notice board.
Written February 16, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Peterskirche (Bruchsal) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Peterskirche
- Hotels near Peterskirche:
- (0.12 mi) Hotel-Restaurant Poseidon
- (0.13 mi) Hotel Restaurant Wallhall
- (0.30 mi) Hotel Scheffelhoehe Bruchsal
- (0.20 mi) Hotel Ratskeller Bruchsal
- (2.52 mi) Seehotel Forst
- Restaurants near Peterskirche:
- (0.08 mi) Gaststatte Zum Engel
- (0.12 mi) Pave - Café & Rösterei
- (0.13 mi) Brauhaus Wallhall
- (0.15 mi) La Fontanella
- (0.17 mi) Metzgerwirt