Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- Canoe Adventure at the Marmitte dei Giganti - Private Tour16Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Walking Toursfrom$217.86per adult (price varies by group size)
157 within 3 miles
115 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2015 • Family
There is really a lot to see here! Make sure you try some of the wines, cheeses and oil offered. Maybe we were lucky, but we were served even too much of everything, the guy was very generous, also in terms of information and attention...
Written July 9, 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hanno anche olio?
Si, di qualità superiore
Enoteca Azzurra (Numana) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Enoteca Azzurra
- Hotels near Enoteca Azzurra:
- (0.02 mi) Affittacamere La Buganvillea
- (0.11 mi) Viverenumana
- (0.11 mi) Hotel Bellavista
- (0.08 mi) Camere "I Vicoli"
- (0.06 mi) Affittacamere Sabri
- Restaurants near Enoteca Azzurra:
- (0.04 mi) Ristorante Pizzeria da Luca
- (0.10 mi) Ristorantino Loscottadito
- (0.10 mi) Casa Rapisarda
- (0.08 mi) Il Crepuscolo - da Vincenzo
- (0.10 mi) La Nuova Fenice