What people are saying
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
19 within 3 miles
23 within 6 miles
See what other travelers are saying
- Ivar T95 contributionsAn old farm filled with many beautiful pieces of artWe enjoyed visiting Galleri Warrer. The former barn and stables are filled with art for sale. It takes time to visit the place as there are so many different pieces of art or paintings to enjoy.Written September 20, 2020
- Svend Helvig SStege, Denmark23 contributionsflot galleriI galleri Warrer får man simpelthen den bedste betjening, samt en stor oplevelse. Fantastisk sted med hygge og charme i den gamle gård.Traveled with friendsWritten October 11, 2012
- Gunnar GCopenhagen, Denmark1,259 contributionsFortrinligt galleriVi besøgte dette store galleri med virkelig mange forskellige genstande: malerier, keramik, tøj og meget mere. Vi nød også en kop god kaffe i gårdhaven.Traveled as a coupleWritten August 3, 2022
These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Galleri Warrer (Stege) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Galleri Warrer
- Hotels near Galleri Warrer:
- (0.25 mi) 4 bedroom accommodation in Stege
- (0.40 mi) Enticing Holiday Home in Stege with Terrace
- (0.41 mi) Ulvshale Bed & Breakfast
- (0.54 mi) Charming Holiday Home in Stege with Garden
- (0.59 mi) Charming Holiday Home in Stege Zealand With Barbeque