Top ways to experience Paushuize and nearby attractions
Neighborhood: Neude Janskerkhof en Domplein
Reach out directly
800 within 3 miles
175 within 6 miles
Jan VI van Nassau-Dillenburg (Jan de Oude)
0.1 miPoints of Interest & Landmarks • Monuments & Statues
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2023 • Solo
Paushuize was the residence of the future Pope, cardinal Adriaan Florisz, who had built it, but never got a chance to live in his luxurious residence. It was one of many interesting buildings pointed out by our Free Walking Tours guide.
Written November 8, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Paushuize - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Paushuize
- According to Tripadvisor travelers, these are the best ways to experience Paushuize:
- Self-Guided Pub Trail in Utrecht with Online App (From $15.90)
- e-Scavenger hunt Utrecht: Explore the city at your own pace (From $34.00)
- Cultural and Historical Audio Guided Walking Tour of Utrecht (From $10.96)
- 2-Hour Self-Guided Escape the City in Utrecht (From $32.35)
- Private tour: Your Own Utrecht - mysteries and treasures (From $170.00)
Very Good Reviews