Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- BEST SELLERAmsterdam Canal Cruise in Classic River Boat With Drinks & Dutch Cheese7,593Recommended98% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Private and Luxuryfrom$30.58per adult
- BEST SELLERAmsterdam Open Boat Canal Cruise - Live Guide - from Anne Frank House11,800Recommended99% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Private and Luxuryfrom$20.21per adult
- BEST SELLERAnne Frank Guided Walking Tour through Amsterdam's Jewish Quarter1,395Recommended96% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Private and Luxuryfrom$29.54per adult
- Private Tour: Amsterdam Red Light District and Coffee Shop Tour58Recommended96% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Private and Luxuryfrom$88.11per adult (price varies by group size)
Neighborhood: Bos en Lommer
How to get there
- De vlugtlaan • 9 min walk
3,732 within 3 miles
Bagels & Beans Bos en Lommer
0.2 mi$$ - $$$ • Cafe • European • Vegetarian Friendly
Buurman & Buurman
462 ft$$ - $$$ • Italian • Pizza • European
0.2 mi$ • Mediterranean • Turkish • Middle Eastern
Meram Bos en Lommer
0.1 mi$$ - $$$ • Mediterranean • Turkish • Middle Eastern
0.2 mi$ • Dutch • Cafe • International
0.4 mi$$ - $$$ • Dutch • Bar • European
Florya Restaurant & Cafe
221 ft$$ - $$$ • Turkish • Middle Eastern • Vegetarian Friendly
Lucia's BoLo District
428 ft$$ - $$$ • Bar • International • European
Vishandel Omaira Eiland
0.2 mi$ • Turkish • Middle Eastern
965 within 6 miles
475 ftPoints of Interest & Landmarks
De jonge en oude arbeider
386 ftPoints of Interest & Landmarks
Mountain Network Amsterdam
0.2 miSports Camps & Clinics
Kerk De Kolenkit
0.2 miChurches & Cathedrals
0.2 miPoints of Interest & Landmarks
0.2 miPoints of Interest & Landmarks
Anne Frank House
1.6 miSpeciality Museums
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We parked in the Q-Park Bos en Lommer and emerged at this small market. It was just wrapping up, but it was fun to visit. Hope next time I'm back will have more time to visit.
Written March 25, 2018
I stayed in Blue Tower Hotel for 5 days during IBC. This small local (Flea) market is just behind the Hotel near the Bos en Lommerplein square. The market is open from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. It offers daily need food items, fruits, vegetables and cheap cloths. Not a place worth to find place on the tourist map, but it's for local people.
Written November 26, 2017
We love flea markets so we found this big one after breakfast. No purchases made. But we enjoyed looking. They had everything from touristy junk to old clothes. Central location.
Written October 2, 2018
The location is on Bos en Lommerplein (square), at Amsterdam West. It is a market that open from Tuesday to Saturday from 09.00 am to 06.00 pm. A market that offers you the daily needs such as food, vegetable, fruit fish and also a lot of cheap clothes. Around the square are shops. As the residents of this area has multicultural background so you will find stuff from other countries such as Middle east etc. If you have short stay in Amsterdam, it's not worth visiting this place, it's just a usual market.
Written February 3, 2017
This market is located in a major residential area and the prices are unbelievably good as it has to cater for the local residents
Written April 10, 2016
Take a step back in time with the traditional market. Stall holders offer all sorts from clothing to fresh foods and set up from 7am to around 4pm, just like the olden days. All local products so perhaps not to all tastes but an interesting visit never the less.
Written August 4, 2017
If you are staying near Sloterdijk then this market could be useful to you. It is rather small with about 20 stalls and is only open Tuesday to Saturday inclusive.
Written May 21, 2017