Message from Tripadvisor •
Closed until Mar 31, 2023
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Dresden - Hiking Tour52Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Adventure Toursfrom$180.43per adult (price varies by group size)
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Dresden- Fantasy Tour23Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom$180.43per adult (price varies by group size)
6 within 3 miles
8 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2016 • Couples
There is hardly anything left of the old once important cistercian abbey, so not much architecture to enjoy. The park is said to be nice, though, but there is a non-negligeable entrance fee (5€ per person or 7€ when combined with Castle Nossen nearby). There was a rock festival at the time of our visit, so we didn't fancy paying for a walk through the park while being blasted with rock music. That being said, if you're a rock fan it's a great setting for a festival and the parking was very well organized.
Written August 15, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Klosterpark Altzella (Nossen) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Klosterpark Altzella
- Klosterpark Altzella is open:
- Tue - Fri 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat - Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM