Thank you for your review and your visit!
Your details are important, that's why I'm going to answer it.
1. For the 3 hours tour, we take wide rocky paths, it is better to have already done mountain biking. But we do not want to do a workout, it's a discovery tour which is proposed. Our guides are trained to teach you things and take the time to make stops with explanations.
2. Actually we do not offer a bag on the bike, since as previously explained, we run paths that are not suitable for carrying bags. We ask our customers to bring a backpack, if they do not have it we lend it for free.
3. It is defined on all vouchers that water must be brought.
4. We are very sorry for this situation, we had that day a replacement person, indeed on the low season on weekdays it is sometimes difficult to have a good English speaking graduate monitor, but we are doing everything to make it not happen.
5. You are true! Swimming is great! But we can not write on our advertising media to take a swimsuit, because we are a bikes business.
Finally,that's not common to fall during our tours. If this person has fallen several times, it may be that our monitor that has not been attentive enough, and we must not accept this Your opinion urges us to check his action. Safety is a priority for us, as other customer reviews attest.
I hope to have answered your comments and to see you soon!