Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- BEST SELLERVersailles Palace Guided Tour with Skip the Line Access from Paris99Recommended92% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom$143.55per adult (price varies by group size)
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Normandy D-Day Small-Group Day Trip with Omaha Beach, Cemetery & Cider Tasting752Recommended98% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom$268.27per adult
- BEST SELLERLouvre Museum Paris - Exclusive Guided Tour (Reserved Entry Included!)839Recommended99% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Private and Luxuryfrom$126.52per adult (price varies by group size)
Neighborhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Bastille and Oberkampf are lively parts of town made for entertainment. During the day rows of unassuming bars welcome customers for a bite or a drink, but it’s at night this area really comes to life. Students and young professionals fill the busy bars around Bastille and Oberkampf. At Place de la Bastille, crowds flock to the Opéra Bastille in the evening and groups wait for coveted tickets during the day. Towards Republique, skateboarders practice their tricks while others chill out at the square. If you’re looking for late-night revelry, this is your neighborhood.
How to get there
- Voltaire • 4 min walk
- Bréguet – Sabin • 6 min walk
10,000 within 3 miles
4,095 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Family
My daughter and I took a class together. My daughter was the only English speaking student and the teacher went out of her way to make her comfortable and make sure she understood what to do. She was taught us new cooking terms and techniques and was very positive with the children.
Written July 19, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks a lot for Your comment. We hope to see you a gain :-)
Written October 13, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Cook & Go (Paris) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Cook & Go
- Hotels near Cook & Go:
- (0.12 mi) Hotel Standard Design
- (0.07 mi) Bastille ChicSuites
- (0.13 mi) La Maison de Lèa
- (0.10 mi) Grand Hotel Nouvel Opera
- (0.23 mi) Maison Breguet
- Restaurants near Cook & Go:
- (0.00 mi) Food N Mood
- (0.01 mi) Quartier Libre
- (0.02 mi) Akashi Sushi
- (0.02 mi) Le Resto-Zinc des Marcheurs de Planete
- (0.03 mi) Coffea