Espace des Sciences
The > centre is an organisation dedicated to promote and diffuse, among a large audience, the scientific, technical and industrial culture through activites such as exhibitions, planetarium, conferences, the Magazine Sciences Ouest and the Festival of Sciences...
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
689 within 3 miles
92 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2015 • Family
We were a little disappointed in the museum as we were hoping for something for older kids and adults. It is definitely a museum for young kids. The show at the Planetarium was good though.
Written August 7, 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Bonjour, impossible d'y aller avec bébé en poussette ?
Espace des Sciences (Rennes) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Espace des Sciences
- Hotels near Espace des Sciences:
- (0.09 mi) Kyriad Rennes Centre
- (0.10 mi) Campanile Rennes Centre Gare
- (0.10 mi) Novotel SPA Rennes Centre Gare
- (0.11 mi) Hotel Le Sevigne
- (0.15 mi) Le Saint-Antoine Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
- Restaurants near Espace des Sciences:
- (0.01 mi) Quantic Café
- (0.02 mi) Le Cafe des Champs Libres
- (0.03 mi) Ker Soazig
- (0.11 mi) Ebulli'sens
- (0.11 mi) Les Pêcheurs