Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Along The University Regatta Course261Recommended92% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Day Cruisesfrom
- The Inklings Oxford Writers Tour - Private Groups Daily13Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Private and Luxuryfrom$123.51per adult (price varies by group size)
572 within 3 miles
188 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2015 • Solo
The o3 is a great little gallery that rotates it's exhibitions every few weeks so that there is something new to see regularly. They display contemporary art and craft, i say craft because the works could be textile or ceramics just as well as photography or painting. on the mezzanine level of the gallery there is also a shop selling prints, paintings, cards, jewellery etc by artists. Fantastic if you're looking for a unique gift for someone. they also host networking events for artists and craft persons as well as artists talks and the staff are knowledgeable and helpful. Definitely worth a visit if you're in Oxford.
Written May 8, 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
O3 Gallery (Oxford) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about O3 Gallery
- Hotels near O3 Gallery:
- (0.01 mi) Luxury Penthouse Suite
- (0.06 mi) Malmaison Oxford Castle
- (0.13 mi) Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre
- (0.12 mi) Vanbrugh House Hotel
- (0.10 mi) Henry's
- Restaurants near O3 Gallery:
- (0.02 mi) Cow and Creek
- (0.04 mi) Godiva
- (0.08 mi) Sticks'n'Sushi Oxford
- (0.12 mi) O'Neill's
- (0.04 mi) Comptoir Libanais