We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Review Highlights
Avoid this bar at all costs!

El Habito claims to be a karaoke bar and club. In fact, it is offers karaoke up until 11pm, after... read more

Reviewed February 4, 2014
Takora
,
London, United Kingdom
Read all 2 reviews
Enhance this page - Upload photos! Add a photo
Traveler Overview
  • Excellent50%
  • Very good0%
  • Average0%
  • Poor0%
  • Terrible50%
Feb 4, 2014
“Avoid this bar at all costs!”
About
Suggested duration: < 1 hour
Local Weather
Powered by Weather Underground
75°
51°
Nov
75°
48°
Dec
74°
48°
Jan
Contact
Calle Ignacio Allende No. 105 | Centro, Oaxaca 68000, Mexico
Website
+52 951 501 0645
Call
Reviews (2)
Filter reviews
1 result
Traveler rating
0
0
0
0
1
Traveler type
Time of year
LanguageEnglish
0
0
0
0
1
See what travelers are saying:
FilterEnglish
Updating list...
Reviewed February 4, 2014

El Habito claims to be a karaoke bar and club. In fact, it is offers karaoke up until 11pm, after which it turns into a very odd kind of club with about 80% bad techno style music and the other 20% a smattering of latin...More

1  Thank Takora
Nearby
Nearby HotelsSee all 113 nearby hotels
Casa Oaxaca
284 reviews
.07 miles away
Hotel Palacio Borghese
254 reviews
.08 miles away
Hotel Oaxaca Real
267 reviews
.09 miles away
Posada Margarita
23 reviews
.10 miles away
Nearby RestaurantsSee all 584 nearby restaurants
Los Danzantes Oaxaca
1,703 reviews
.03 miles away
zandunga
620 reviews
.06 miles away
Pitiona
781 reviews
.04 miles away
La Biznaga
977 reviews
.06 miles away
Nearby AttractionsSee all 262 nearby attractions
Templo de Santo Domingo de Guzman
2,238 reviews
.03 miles away
Amate Books
281 reviews
.08 miles away
Museo de las Culturas de Oaxaca
1,026 reviews
.09 miles away
Voces de Copal
103 reviews
.11 miles away
Questions & Answers
Get quick answers from El Habito staff and past visitors.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Submit
Posting guidelines