I offer lacto-ovo-vegetarian and vegan cooking classes with small batch, organic ingredients. All recipes are beginner-friendly, people without cooking experience are also welcome. Lesson fee is 4,500 yen per person.
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Tokyo Full-Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide108Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Public Transportation Toursfrom$110.22per adult (price varies by group size)
- Private Tour: Chartered Car to Mt. Fuji Lake Kawaguchiko or Hakone and Lake Ashi50Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom$1,102.16per group (up to 8)
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*1 Day Private Mt Fuji Tour (Charter) - English Speaking Driver51Recommended90% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Cable Car Toursfrom$480.43per group (up to 4)
6,093 within 3 miles
1,472 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2017 • Couples
Aiko was a true joy to cook with. She immediately made my husband and I feel welcome and taught us how to make some of the delicious dishes we were tasting in Japan while on vacation. My husband and I took the Vegan Shoujin course, and it's an absolute must! You make so much food. We couldn't finish it all. The fried tofu, lotus root, tempura, and sushi were among my favorites! Don't hesitate; just book the class. You'll be so glad you did.
Written April 2, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Aiko Sawano Vegetarian & Vegan Cooking Classes (Setagaya) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Aiko Sawano Vegetarian & Vegan Cooking Classes
- Hotels near Aiko Sawano Vegetarian & Vegan Cooking Classes:
- (0.29 mi) Futakotamagawa Excel Hotel Tokyu
- (6.24 mi) MIMARU TOKYO SHINJUKU WEST
- (5.18 mi) The Millennials Shibuya
- (6.95 mi) MIMARU TOKYO AKASAKA
- (6.16 mi) Park Hyatt Tokyo