What people are saying
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
453 within 3 miles
454 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Solo
It is a little bit strange that some rivers in Kyotanabe run in an elevated level. So this aqueduct passes over the railway of JR.
Written January 19, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Mitsumambo (Kyotanabe) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Mitsumambo
- Hotels near Mitsumambo:
- (5.17 mi) Uji Chaganju-Tei House
- (9.35 mi) Mikasa
- (9.79 mi) Noborioji Hotel Nara
- (9.80 mi) Super Hotel Lohas JR Nara Eki
- (9.97 mi) Guest House Nara Komachi
- Restaurants near Mitsumambo:
- (0.11 mi) Nigiri Chojiro Kyoutanabe
- (0.16 mi) Rairaitei Kyotanabeten
- (0.18 mi) Ichiyoshi
- (0.17 mi) Torikizoku Kyotanabe
- (0.20 mi) Haraippai