76 within 3 miles
61 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
For two weeks from mid-November, this temple is packed with visitors and rightly so because the fall foliage is simply stunning. The maple and oak trees are festooned in yellow, and shades of orange and red and whether you are viewing it from the ground or the bridge you will not be disappointed.
Written November 30, 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Tofuku-ji Temple, Kato
Frequently Asked Questions about Tofuku-ji Temple
- Hotels near Tofuku-ji Temple:
- (3.94 mi) Hotel Green Plaza Tojoko
- (2.44 mi) Todorokiso
- (2.57 mi) Yashiro Kaikan
- (2.79 mi) Hotel Olympia
- (4.69 mi) Hotel Route Inn Ono
- Restaurants near Tofuku-ji Temple:
- (1.22 mi) Yashiro Tojo Golf Club Restaurant
- (1.21 mi) Otsuki
- (1.70 mi) Yashiro Parking Area Kudarisen Snack Corner
- (1.89 mi) Fan
- (2.52 mi) The Sum of the Yashiro Gaya