We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tojinbo Tour Boat
Booking unavailable on Tripadvisor

Want other options you can book now?
70Reviews0Q&A
Traveler rating
  • 26
  • 34
  • 9
  • 1
  • 0
Traveler type
Time of year
Language
Selected filters
  • Filter
  • English
hadaka_naked wrote a review Oct 2016
Osaka, Japan124 contributions19 helpful votes
Quotes from my guide (in Japanese): "Don't worry, we have plenty of barf bags. Use all you want." "The rocks look like they should fall, but they don't. But sometimes people do." "Straight in front of us is North Korea. 800 km. Easy for a missile to clear that." "If you fall by accident, you have a 70% chance of game over. and the other 30% only kind of survive." "If you fall, you'll bounce off the rocks and go into the ocean, which is the worst possible way to go. So watch your step" I enjoyed it!
Read more
Date of experience: October 2016
Helpful
Share
yrtx4e wrote a review Apr 2016
Toronto, Canada1246 contributions565 helpful votes
Visiting the Tojinbo columna rocks, you could enjoy the coastal geological features on this 30-min boat trip for just 1400 yen.
Read more
Date of experience: March 2016
Helpful
Share