We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Filter to see tours in the language(s) you’re looking for.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to the prices offered by our partners.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked in alphabetical order.
“The tour is well planned and touches very interesting locations combining sites of cultural interests with lighter and pleasurable experiences such as riding a dromedar or a quad, tasting local Berber food or watc...”
An escape not only Tataouine and its about but also in time. To return to the times of Berbers, caravans and Ksours.- Visit a salt lake- Visit a local market and free time to wander- Visit of one of the most famous...read more
- Homestay visit to Matmata- Visit of 3 types of desert: Chott (salt desert / Erg (sand desert) and Reg (rock desert).- Visit of mountain oases: Chebika - Tamerza and Mides- Visit of the biggest sets of Star Wars in...read more
A circuit where you make a very large part of South Tunisia:- You will discover the ksours of Tataouine- The Reg (desert of rocks)- the Erg (dune desert)- You slept in tents in a setting worthy of miles and a night...read more
• Mini Safari• Adaptable excursion for small groups and families with children• Combined itinerary between Berber villages, oases and Sahara• Typical meals to discover the local gastronomy• Drivers from the region...read more
- Visit of Ksar Hadada: location of some scenes from Star Wars- Visit of the Berber village "Ghost" of Guermessa: a Berber village with all its components but which is no longer inhabited- Hiking the first day with...read more
“We had a lot a trouble finding information on hotels, tour operators, transportation, guides, etc for Tunisia, but after a long research we decided to hire SaharanSky.”
This 3 day desert tour, which includes a night under the stars at a tented encampment, is available to holidaymakers staying at any hotel in the resorts of Hammamet, Hammamet Yasmine, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse and...read more
Take a trip back in time and explore the ancient dwellings and archaeological sites that surround Djerba and Zarzis. With an expert guide, visit the village of Chenini, the Tataouine market and Ksar Hadada and...read more
- Stay away from tourist spots- Dive more into local life and discover Tunisia Otherwise- Discover 3 types of desert: the Erg - the Reg and the Chotts- Explore the mountain oases- Visit the largest salt lake in...read more
A tour where you visit a large part of southern TunisiaA tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in DjerbaA tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in MedenineA tour where you visit the...read more
Let yourself be seduced by the troglodyte dwellings, the Amazigh cuisine and the warm welcome of Jazia! Located on the flank of the rocky peak of Ras el Oued (Tataouine Governorate), near the Berber village of...read more
- Visit of 3 types of deserts in just 2 days: "Les Chotts" or the salt lake, "Le Reg" or the pebble desert and "L'Erg" or the sand desert and the dunes of the Sahara.- Visit of two famous Berber villages for the...read more