We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Filter to see tours in the language(s) you’re looking for.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to the prices offered by our partners.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked in alphabetical order.
An escape not only Tataouine and its about but also in time. To return to the times of Berbers, caravans and Ksours.- Visit a salt lake- Visit a local market and free time to wander- Visit of one of the most famous...read more
- Homestay visit to Matmata- Visit of 3 types of desert: Chott (salt desert / Erg (sand desert) and Reg (rock desert).- Visit of mountain oases: Chebika - Tamerza and Mides- Visit of the biggest sets of Star Wars in...read more
A circuit where you make a very large part of South Tunisia:- You will discover the ksours of Tataouine- The Reg (desert of rocks)- the Erg (dune desert)- You slept in tents in a setting worthy of miles and a night...read more
• Mini Safari• Adaptable excursion for small groups and families with children• Combined itinerary between Berber villages, oases and Sahara• Typical meals to discover the local gastronomy• Drivers from the region...read more
“We saw the many berber villages (Chenini, Matmata, Toujane, Tamezret) and its amazing mountain views and rock desert.”
- During only two days you will see 3 types of desert: Reg - Erg and Chott: a salt lake, the stony tracks and the sand dunes which stretch as far as the eye can see ...- You will have time to bathe in a natural hot...read more
- Visit of Ksar Hadada: location of some scenes from Star Wars- Visit of the Berber village "Ghost" of Guermessa: a Berber village with all its components but which is no longer inhabited- Hiking the first day with...read more
“The trip was organized well and had a very personal touch, my tour guides were so friendly and helpful and I had an amazing time with them.”
This 3 day desert tour, which includes a night under the stars at a tented encampment, is available to holidaymakers staying at any hotel in the resorts of Hammamet, Hammamet Yasmine, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse and...read more
Take a trip back in time and explore the ancient dwellings and archaeological sites that surround Djerba and Zarzis. With an expert guide, visit the village of Chenini, the Tataouine market and Ksar Hadada and...read more
- Stay away from tourist spots- Dive more into local life and discover Tunisia Otherwise- Discover 3 types of desert: the Erg - the Reg and the Chotts- Explore the mountain oases- Visit the largest salt lake in...read more
A tour where you visit a large part of southern TunisiaA tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in DjerbaA tour where you visit the film locations of Star Wars in MedenineA tour where you visit the...read more
Let yourself be seduced by the troglodyte dwellings, the Amazigh cuisine and the warm welcome of Jazia! Located on the flank of the rocky peak of Ras el Oued (Tataouine Governorate), near the Berber village of...read more
- Visit of 3 types of deserts in just 2 days: "Les Chotts" or the salt lake, "Le Reg" or the stone desert and "L'Erg" or the sand desert and the dunes of the Sahara.- Visit of two Berber villages famous for the...read more
We will leave Djerba in 4X4, early in the morning. On the road that will take us to Médenine, we will pass in front of the salt lake "Sebkhet el Melah".The old Ksar of Medenine, is part of all these Berber ksour...read more
Our beautiful Tunisia is a natural wealth which combines the beauty of the desert, the charm of the sea and the splendor of the mountains.This natural beauty is combined with its sunny Mediterranean climate all year...read more
Our beautiful Tunisia is a natural wealth that combines the beauty of the desert, the charm of the sea and the splendor of the mountains.This natural beauty is combined with its sunny Mediterranean climate all year...read more
Unique experience with special atmosphere very worth to do...variety of landscapes..monuments..and feelings..Sahara, mountains, ksours, water springs in the desert, canyon, oasis, salt lakes, berber villages, romans...read more