We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Filter to see tours in the language(s) you’re looking for.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to the prices offered by our partners.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked in alphabetical order.
Even if your schedule’s too tight for an overnight cruise on Halong Bay, get a taster of this UNESCO World Heritage Site on this time-saving door-to-door day trip from Hanoi. Spend more than half the day cruising...read more
“The cruise seeing Halong Bay is enjoyable and the view from the peak is fantastic.”
– You are served welcome drink, our guide instructs you with safety regulation and itinerary to start– Enjoying lunch with Vietnamese dishes catered by our chef with hospitality– Passing Fighting Cock Islet to...read more
“... our itenary, He gave us Best Deal- Exclusive LimoTour’s SAPA 2DAY- Private Limo + Cable Car+ Village tour + 4 Star Hotel Stay (28 & 29) *TOUR HALONG BAY 2DAY/CRUISE (30 & 31st) *Private car to Airport at 5pm (...”
- Best overnight cruise collections visiting Halong bay and Bai Tu Long bay- All trusted cruises- Highest comforts to customers with 5 or 4* cruises- BEST RATE GUARANTEED.- Extra transfers can be arranged: Hanoi -...read more
1. You have 2 way transfers by a limousine vehicle (pickup & drop off at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter0; stay overnight on a spacious, comfortable cabin of the wonderful cruise in this famous bay. 2. Once you keep eyes...read more
Discover a corner of North Vietnam where ancient history and stunning landscapes collide. Travel from the modern capital to the first capital city, Hoa Lu and admire ancient relics. Trekking and meet the Hmong...read more
1. The journey to visit Saigon and Hanoi will give you like one or the other, not both. 2. Not that either city lacks appeal, but after visiting the two largest cities of Vietnam, you, too, will likely have your...read more
“good trip about 12 hours from Hanoi city using luxury bus 2hours driving, some shopping tour, cruising Halon Bay with 3times stop for caving, kayaking, and island tour.”
Being one of the world’s natural wonders and world heritage as recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea. Come and see what the Vietnameses call...read more
1. Experience natural beauty of Halong on this all-day luxury cruise. 2. Enjoy activities like exploring by kayak or bamboo boat.3. Marveling at the amazing stalagmites and stalactites of Thien Cung Grotto.4....read more
1. The top sightseeing attractions start from Hanoi to visit ancient history and stunning landscapes collide. 2.Travel from the modern capital in old quarter with narrow streets to Hoa Lu ancient capital and admire...read more