per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Taxes and Fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Water bottle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. • This price applies from 1 to 6 passengers • For additional passengers, please contact us Please contact us to indicate the following important points: • Please give us the name of the hotel Pickup. • Please give us the name of the hotel or place at the destination. • For Airport Pickups is very important that you tell us the Airline Company, Flight Number and the Arrival Time. • Please provide transportation pickup time.
- Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Puntarenas Province, Jaco, Costa Rica
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 139151P104
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual driver
- For Airport Pickups is very important that you tell us the Airline Company, Flight Number and the Arrival Time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This price applies from 1 to 6 passengers (for additional passengers, please contact us).
- Please give us the name of the Pickup and Drop Off Locations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco?
- Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco price starts from $220.00. Discover and book Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco cancellation policy?
- Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco?
- Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco is hosted by Faro Travel Costa Rica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Faro Travel Costa Rica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Transport from Monteverde to Jaco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 139151P104
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great night walk
Our guide was great at pointing out interesting features and the spotting scope really helped us see some unusual f…
We booked our transport with Faro Travel through a third party, unfortunately there was a mix-up along the way and …
Monteverdel Cloud Forest Night Tour by Faro Travel
The night walk was fantastic. Our guide Greivin was the best. Worth doing when you are in Monteverde.
Waiting for Shuttles to See Depressed Horses & Happy Dogs
Two main things should have you rethinking this excursion: transportation & horse welfare. We have seen horses all…
Our roadtrip with Faro was really perfect !
Our roadtrip TENORIO/ARENAL/MONTEVERDE with Faro during 1 week was really perfect ! Members of the team are nice pe…
To be avoided, both dangerous and very poorly organised with horses in poor condition.
This should avoided at all costs, this is poorly organised and unsafe. The guide spent the first 10 minutes trying …
The views while riding were amazing. Our guides were extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. My 9 yr old was easi…
Great hike, lots to see.
Really good day. Pick up was fine. Hike around the waterfalls was great. Brilliant sights to see. Chance to have a …
Wouldn’t do it again.
To get there from our hotel in Monte Verde took an hour in hot van. The horses were poor pathetic creatures. Painfu…
Call to confirm pickup time and drop location…
Be careful as they will come earlier than stated and drop you at an unconfirmed location. The actual drive was grea…
Excellent Nature Hike
When it's very windy in Santa Elen, it's calm and warm on the hike. Faro was fantastic to deal with.
Horse ride ?!?
The hike, the view and the food is wonderful but dont pay extra for the horseride. It is only about 10 minute long …
Confirm everything before paying…
First things first…our driver for this trip was outstanding and this review is not a reflection on him. The review …
Monteverdi Cloud forest
The actual cloud forest was outstanding. However the transportation was very poor. Picked up and then just dropped …
A fun add-on.
There were 8 who rode on 1/16. We were all picked up at our respective lodging locations and taken to a private ran…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We traveled with Andres from Monteverde to Playa Herradura. It was a very comfortable ride with air-conditioning in their vans and wi-fi access as well. Andres was friendly and courteous. It was great to chat with him and hear about his experiences. I would definitely use Farro Travel for future trips and will recommend them to friends for sure.
Written February 27, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hola smusti! It's so nice to hear from you! First of all, I want to thank you so much for supporting our family-owned and operated business by sharing such kind words and booking with us! As you note, being a family-owned and operated project ensures that Faro Travel is meticulously cared and looked for and adds a lot of charm and character to it as well. It has been a pleasure meeting you and your family. I am also so happy to hear that I contributed to enhancing your trip to Costa Rica; so very kind of you! Furthermore, thanks for considering the opportunity to come back and use our services. We would love to have you traveling with us again in the future and provide the same or even a superior level of experience. Pura Vida! Andres, owner Team Faro Travel WhatsApp and Telegram: +506 8578-4040
Written March 10, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.