Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde
By Selvatura Park
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36710P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde
What you can expect during your visit
- Hemos diseñado un manual de bioseguridad en el que se fortalece la salud, la seguridad y la higiene, pilares fundamentales para fortalecer el desarrollo de nuestras actividades. Se han diseñado nuevos estándares para transmitir confianza a los viajeros y a nuestros colaboradores.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde?
- Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde price starts from $21.80. Discover and book Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde on Tripadvisor
- What is the Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde cancellation policy?
- Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde?
- Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde is hosted by Selvatura Park. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Selvatura Park on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Selvatura Park: Herpetarium Tour in Monteverde on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36710P7
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Awesome Cloud Forest Zipline Tour and Hanging Bridges Tour
We did both the Cloud Forest Zipline Tour and the Hanging Bridges tour and they both were awesome. Staff at the pa…
Amazing. The suspension bridges are beautiful, but the zip line tour has to be one of the best in the world. Diego …
The best way to appreciate the cloud forest!
Brilliant tour! I was a bit nervy to start with but absolutely loved it after the first few rides! The whole thing …
A beautiful private reserve run by kind and careful professionals. We did both the thrilling zip line and the br…
Great ziplining tour and hanging bridges
Really fun ziplining where you are literally flying through and above the rain forest. Highly recommended.
Manage expectations, we were disappointed. This is best for Zipliners not animal lovers.
I would rate this 2.5 stars. This park is orientated for zip-liners. When walking the bridges you hear constant zi…
Nearly a bridge too far
We did the self guided bridge walk and reptile house. The bridges themselves are great and the surrounding forest…
If you like waiting in line for hours this is the place for you.
We spent more time waiting in line for the zip lines than we did actually zip lining. The staff was very friendly b…
Flying above the rain forest
Our family of four (two teenagers) did the Platinum package with zip lining, butterfly garden, and hanging bridge t…
A Fun, Once in a Lifetime Experience!
We had a group of 10 in June of 2022, ages 86-18. Some had zip-lined before and others had not. We have super fit r…
My family had a great time going on the many zip lines that Selvatura Park has to offer. Both the solo and tandem z…
8 and 10 year old LOVED IT! Highlight of our trip for them! The last cable is 1km long!! They loved it all, Mama su…
We expected more.
Nice hike through and above the cloud forest. We did not see any wildlife other than birds. It's pretty but I als…
This is why you visit Costa Rica for its unbelievable beauty. This we’ll appoint trail through the forest brings y…
The Sloth exhibit was beyond expectations and the hanging bridges were fine
Selvatura Hanging Bridges The hanging bridges offered some neat views. Barely any wildlife, a handful of birds arou…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The tour was about 30-35 minutes and a guide takes you through a room (Herpetarium) which has a bunch of snakes and a few frogs of Costa Rica. The reason I took my 5 year old to this tour was for her to see all the reptiles and amphibians of Costa Rica, since there is no guarantee who can see them in the wild in one of the night tours or walks. We could check the box that she was able to see all of them, but the guide was not very engaging and could have done a better job at explaining things. He made all the snakes and frogs sound so scary and talked about how poisonous and deadly they are and how many people and kids they can kill. Not fun for a 5 year old to hear. It wasn’t like our group was big and he was catering to the other crowd. It was just 4 of us and he could have done a better job at making it fun and more kid friendly. I think the tour was quite overpriced for what it is.
Written February 25, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation dear Paantha. We hope to welcome you back very soon. Pura Vida! Diego Montero
Written March 8, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.